A study from two leading senior care organizations examined why older adults put off a move to a senior living community. As a senior living professional, you probably won’t be surprised to learn one of the top five reasons is that families are overwhelmed at the thought of downsizing and packing up an older loved one’s home.
This is why a partner who can provide moving services for seniors is important. And it’s also important to find one that has experience in all aspects of an older adult’s relocation.
Traditional moving companies just don’t compare to the hands-on support Senior Move Management companies like Smooth Transitions offer to Phoenix area seniors and their families.
We bring calm into often frantic situations acting as an unbiased source of support to families.
Why Partner with Smooth Transitions of the Valley?
A partnership to provide senior moving assistance saves time, money and aggravation for families. Smooth Transitions of the Valley has a well-earned reputation for serving seniors in the Valley of the Sun. Among the many advantages you gain by partnering with us are:
- Just one phone call begins the process. We can help prospective residents with all phases of a senior transition from sorting a house full of belongings to forwarding mail to their new address.
- We are accredited by the National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM). This signifies we have earned the highest level of professional accreditation possible for a Senior Move Management company.
- Partnering with an experienced senior moving team means prospective residents become permanent residents in less time.
- Using a senior move manager also allows a new resident to settle in and make new friends quickly. This helps lower the risk that a new resident will be unhappy and want to return to their old home.
- We keep appointments and deliver on-time results helping you meet your move-in goals.
- Our commitment to client satisfaction means we foster good communication with families and with senior living providers.
- We are insured and bonded which provides you and the families you refer to us with peace of mind.
- Offering your prospective residents our free, in-home relocation consultation to discuss services, fees and a timeline for moving enhances your reputation for customer service.
- We are available to speak at your senior living community on a variety of downsizing and moving related topics.
To schedule a time for us to meet and discuss how we can work together to help seniors in Phoenix make a move to a senior living community, please call us at (602) 794-5455.